20230109

 I finished playing Detroit: Become Human on steam. It was a really great experience, since I have only watched Heavy Rain & Beyond: Two Souls playthroughs on youtube. Playing an interactive movie with realistic graphics was a phenomenal experience. I couldn't save Kara and Alice in the first playthrough, but managed to save everyone and get the save-all achievement in the second playthrough - it wasn't that hard because luckily the route was what I was already aiming for in the first playthrough. I just had to save Simon, Kara and Alice. Playing the same route all over again was a bit of a pain in the ass, but Kara going through the Canadian border and saving Alice and Luther was fun enough to compensate it. Most importantly, seeing the best ending just felt really good.


Click for Opensea link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog