20230111

 


Click here for Opensea link


Today I felt a lot better (less exhausted) after having an early dinner at 3PM. Couldn't sleep until 3am in the morning, so eventually I got up at 10:30. Had to make lunch, cooked something I had in mind - stir fry veg+sausages - but failed miserably because I added too much chicken stock. It was way too salty. Went for a quick workout, but couldn't finish my regular schedule because I felt really tired. But thankfully after coming back home and having some Don(pork)-katsu leftover that my sister ordered (from Yeon-don, a rather famous don-katsu franchise in Korea) I instantly felt a lot better. Since yesterday I did not have the motivation to do anything, I really don't know why. (Probably because of the workout I did on Monday, I assume.) But today my overall condition was... well, not superb, but definitely better than okay-ish. So I decided to leave another diary note, writing in English. I really haven't written anything in English since sixth form, excluding comments on youtube and dumb questions on reddit. It seems my vocabulary is stuck since then, but it doesn't feel that difficult to express what I had experienced today, which is probably a good thing? I guess? Writing this already makes me think I'm really bad with English. Oh well, everyone has to start somewhere. And this is my first step. I hope I can write something from time to time. Leaving something to read for my future self, I really like the idea of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog