20230129

 


I felt like shit until just now. I wrote my diary in Naver Blog, which is more preferable since expressing my feelings/emotion descriptively in English is always a second option. I wish I was more fluent in English... It's probably because I don't know enough vocabulary in the first place. And, not reading enough English literature. Teachers and parents always emphasize about how reading is so important, yet I can only realize the true importance of reading when I experience difficulties myself... Not saying that I am going to read a lot of English books from now on though, I'd rather read a lot of Korean books and just study English vocabulary a bit. I'm too tired to do such stuff, and I don't have the time or the money. Maybe this is an excuse, not maybe, but probably.
Anyway writing a diary certainly helps normalize one's mood, releasing the emotions and thoughts through words. I think I've found out a few things to do when I feel depressed.
1. Listen to music (good ones, favourite ones for sure)
2. Write what is on your mind and try to analyze
3. Cry (let out the emotions - catharsis, was it called?)

Talking to somebody is not an option for me. I would like to keep things personal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog