20230210

 


Listening to Spotify's Throwback Thursday playlist feels pretty good. I guess the 'throwbacks' guarantee really good songs? I know a few songs but most of them I don't recognize. I wish there were 'throwbacks' of songs I listened to when I was in elementary~high school years. But sadly I don't recall all the songs I've listened to... :(

I should've downloaded all the songs I've listened to. If only Spotify was actually available when I was younger! Damn. I guess data is important after all. I also wonder if we will be able to record everything we see, hear, smell and feel with a recording device in the future. Now we can record videos super easily with a smartphone, but in the past we only had pictures on special occasions. So... in the future, humans will be able to record 'everything' they experience throughout with ease, right? Exceeding human brains to outer memory storage via technology seems like a very distant idea yet seems very appealing.

The recent OpenAI and Google's Bard chatbot makes me think; as humans proceed into more advanced civilization we should be able to ask 'great questions' instead of trying to find great answers. Am I a good asker? I don't know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog