20230215

 


I forgot to post on blogger again! ☹☹☹๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
And yesterday was even Valentine's Day. Ahhhh... I always don't forget to make NFTs and post on Naver Blog, why do I forget to post on Blogger? I guess that my body just won't remember having to write English diaries. But, on the bright side, I have several things to write(or rather, rant) about because of this.
And I got to use emojis using the windows + .(period) button XD I surely won't forget this soon. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜†
Anyway, I'm planning to sell a few stocks I've owned since last autumn. It's not because their fundamentals have deteriorated or anything - I need some money to buy the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus. Or should I? Maybe I should just keep the stocks and use the savings account. Hmm... The 'Buffett TSMC Selloff' news really spooked me out, for sure. I mean, it is a great company, sure, but Warren Buffett selling a stock after owning it less than a quarter? This is surely a 'bad' news for most people, including me. I've seen a few interesting views saying he just re-allocated his portfolio from TSMC to Apple because Apple was too cheap to ignore on last December. It really did make sense, though. After seeing that video I felt a lot more calm, but the problem is, where do I get the money to buy the new phone? I think this is a great time to buy a new phone - not because of the price nor the performance, but because my phone is now becoming... Well, less usable, I would say. The battery life is comically short, and now it doesn't play videos for some reason. And since last week the twitter app doesn't show the new tweets. I guess this is a technical problem with the app? Or maybe my phone just can't stand the app anymore. Anyways I've used this S6 Edge for about 6 years, so it surely justifies the reason I'm changing my phone.
2 minutes later the US market opens. I'll have some more time whether if I will sell some of the stocks I have. Damn, hard decision. Everyone is saying there might be no landing, or soft landing, or hard landing - but they all say the bull market is soon over. Which, in theory, means I should sell now and buy later when the stocks get cheap again. But again, nobody can predict the market!  Selling now might be the worst decision. I don't know what to do~~~~~ fuuuuuuuuuuu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog