20230226

 


It is already the end of 2023 February - the last week of February is tomorrow. How time flies. And how come I've done nothing since January 1st? 😔
Yesterday I saw an interesting reddit post saying  🚀📈💰 is considered as fraud acts. Kinda funny, but it does make sense because rocket, stonks and money surely does mean 'invest and you will get rich' schemes. I think they were mainly used in crypto stuff so the investor probably has to have some responsibility. (or maybe not, investing in crypto doesn't sound like the most sensible investment to make in 2022-2023)
Anyway I think the market turned bearish again. It was a bit of a euphoric moment since January, so I think a bit of downturn is even healthy, but inflation going upwards does look like a really bad sign. But, I do think this is a really good opportunity to invest in good companies. I personally think Google is approaching an enticing purchase level. It is below $90 again, which means it might go down to the October~December lows again. I'm super bullish with Google, might be a bit biased, but Google offers such good products yet has a PE ratio of 16-18 at the moment. I think the AI leader is google because they have so much usable data. I get that the stocks are going down because if a true severe recession hits, Google is going to get hit HARD. So... maybe waiting a bit more is a safer decision. But I think the current level is already super attractive for investors. I plan on buying Google a bit tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog