20230202



Talking is hard. Talking makes me so tired, it just drains my energy like crazy. How can some people talk on their phones for hours? Just how? Or maybe I'm just too weak. Or maybe I'm not used to talking a lot... That seems to be the issue.
The new font I used doesn't look that good, to be honest. But since I've promised myself to stick with the same font for 1 month, there's no way I can change it. Damn.
Today there are earning reports for the 4th quarter in 2022 - for the Big Techs. Apple, Alphabet, and Amazon. Three AAAs! I hope non of them misses terribly - at the same time, if they do, it might be a good opportunity to buy some more. But Meta missed their earnings yesterday yet soared up like crazy because of stock buybacks. I wonder how long this rally would last. Maybe until April?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog