20230305

 


I was supposed to write a book report today but I haven't done anything until now... Now only 10 minutes left until the next day. I really feel the time deteriorating at a surprising speed, does this mean I'm getting older biologically? I read an article saying a human feels the rate of time different as they age. I really haven't thought that much about ageing, but now ageing seems to be a very negative effect, I surely would want to avoid it if I can. And I laughed at Quin Emperor when I was young. Ah, only if humans could keep their body young all the time. I honestly don't fear dying, or becoming older, but the act of ageing that makes me more... even more less of a capable human being, every second, makes me scared and sad at the same time. If only we could stay in our best conditions all the time, the pinnacle of our life, until we die.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog