20230317

 


Okay, I wanted to write something today but I can't. And I have a righteous excuse for this.
I went for a short hiking-or rather, trekking- with my mother, for about 1 hour. The course just looked so easy until I came back home. I went for a quick walk with my dad after dinner, and now I'm exhausted as hell. Frankly I just want to go to sleep right now, but I think that would result in a really bad wake up time, which is likely to fuck up my bio-rhythm. I guess the best choice here is to watch some youtube while lying down on my bed, hoping I won't fall asleep. While writing this short piece of diary I can't remember the words(in english) and I keep making spelling mistakes. Why is my endurance so bad? 😭 I think I really, really need to work out a bit more often... And lose weight... And eat nothing after dinner...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog