20230327

 


Today is my birthday! :D
It's been quite a while since I actually celebrated my birthday. I did commit myself a bit last year, but I think this year feels a lot better. I feel more optimistic about myself, and the future of myself. I still don't have absolute confidence how things will turn out, but I do think I will be able to live throughout the whole thing somehow, whether if it is bad or good. I do hope good things will be more memorable than the bad ones.
Recently I've been feeling okay - good even - so I can have a breath of respite from all the depressing, sad things that have been around me for the past couple of years. Now I can see who is around me, and what I can achieve. And in the worst case possible, now I know that it is worth living.
Again, happy birthday to me and happy birthday to my future selves too! I wonder, at what age will I die?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog