20230407

 


One thing I like about this blog is that I don't have to make a hassle to write a diary, because nobody will see this blog anyways. I did write a quite long diary in Naver blog today, so I think I will skip writing things here! 😁
Today I wrote a very specific timeline for today, to find out what I do everyday. I thought I was doing things in a very unproductive way, so I decided to actually record what I did every 30 minutes. so... The result was actually better than I expected. I thought I was wasting my time on very frivolous things, but thankfully, I was doing better than what I was thinking I was doing. I read a book today(though I read for like 10 mins only), went out to walk, read a light novel, read Deloitte's Tech Trends 2023, played league of legends with a friend. Now I'm planning to play Overwatch 2 with my friends. TGIF, I don't play games this often... Really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog