20230502

 


Yesterday, I went to sleep at 11pm expecting myself to wake up at 7 in the morning because I sleep for about 8 hours average. But I just couldn't fall asleep for some reason - physically, I felt really tired, so I thought I could! I listened to some audiobook, and some music. Then I really went to sleep at some time I really don't know when, because I did not look at the time. Guess when I woke up today? 11 in the morning. Either I went to sleep at 3 in the morning, or I slept way too long. I still do not know which is the case. But I do know, that I should just stop trying to go to sleep at such early hours. And before going to sleep, I need to do less frivolous stuff(like checking twitter and watching youtube gaming videos) and do some things I really planned on doing so. Saying "I'm gonna sleep early and do these things tomorrow morning." is definitely not going to happen. So, today, I think my main goal is to listen to the ChatGPT course I did not listen fully yesterday. And read the book I was reading since Sunday, if possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog