20230516

 


Bullish or Bearish, that is the question. I'm rather bullish on the market, but maybe that is because I'm invested quite a lot (75% or more?) - so I might be biased. The Q1 13F portfolio has come out, and I've seen quite a lot of the guru's portfolios, and they seem rather bullish too. (but Ken Fisher, who was the OG permanent bull last year, sold a bit. Apart from him, many gurus bought big techs quite a lot.) So I'm confused, as always. Debt ceiling issue is soon to be, and the fear of recession is getting higher, yet the stock market is performing really well since January. Also, Mark Minervini said the market likely bottomed last October, and now is the time for volatility and investors need to pick the right individual stocks. Hmm... does that mean, if I had a kept on a look on a specific stock I liked, is it the right time to buy the dip? Or is it going to deteriorate more as the real recession falls upon us? I don't know, as always. But I think I will research UiPath, Palo Alto Networks, and some other software companies. And maybe Sketchers/Crocs, because I just like the simplicity of these shoe companies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog