20230620

 


I wanted to sell some of my Sofi stocks and buy Schwab instead, but some of the Seeking Alpha articles written made me hesistate. I thought Schwab was intrinsically undervalued immensely, but all were saying that the Q2 earnings report would make their PE ratio higher, and even if they were good, it would be safer to buy after the earnings. Then I thought about the principle of investing. Do I know the company well? I can hardly say I do, because even if I do own SCHD and know several other ETFs Charles Schwab made, it doesn't really mean I use their brokerage system. I did some feeble research with Sofi, like looking at the app reviews and such stuff, but when I was thinking about buying SCHW, I just thought the stock was too cheap to ignore. So, in the end, I just gave up buying SCHW. I think I will hold on to Sofi since I bought it when it was super cheap compared to today's price. Or... just buy SCHD instead of SCHW. Kinda funny, but it does make sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog