20230703


I haven't written my diary since... forever. So I suddenly have this urge to write something, anything- but sadly I don't have much to say. Today was a really hot day. Sun was scorching, and the air was humid. I had to turn on the air conditioner for a really long time, continuing even now as I write this. I am seriously feeling concerned for the humanity's future. Will Earth's temperature rise even more as time pass? Have we really passed the 'safe limit'? But we can't transition to clean energy that fast, because we are using traditional fossil fuel energy on literally everything. Even if we develop clean energy infrastructure fast enough, fossil fuel will be even cheaper, which makes them a really attractive energy source for many countries. I can only hope that we adapt to this new-normal environment, faster than the changes Earth makes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog