20231018

 


I got the job offer, officially, after completing my interview on Monday.
A data curator for Veeva Systems - I think it is just a fancy word for 'person who reviews and makes sure the data is not incorrect'. Or maybe not, I will be educated with some stuff that may have technical things(and be difficult).
I thought about having a job for a long time, and now when I really have the chance, all I can say is that I am not ready for it. At least for now... I don't have the confidence in myself at the moment. I think it might be the constant fever-ish I keep having since last week. I thought I would get over it pretty quickly, but it just keeps coming back on a constant basis, bothering me all the time and I get super tired from it, being unable to do daily tasks I have used to do during the summer. I just hope this isn't something major. I hope I can heal back up to my old self(though I wasn't all the healthy even before).
Anyways, writing about my inner anxiety helps me. I wanted to write this diary in Korean, on Naver blog but... I do think some people actually reads what I write there. On the other hand, nobody reads my blogger posts, so here I am. Damn, exposing my fragility to the openness is scary.
I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow. I think I will talk about this issue(health and mental issue) and try to get some kind of peacefulness from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog